A HR Advisor to join a leading financial services business on a 6 Month FTC in Southampton (office / remote).
Your new company
My client are an established financial services business and a leader in their field, boasting a vast portfolio of loyal customers.
Your new role
This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
As HR Direct Advisor, you will sit within the HR Direct team as part of the HR Service Centre. This team are the front line for HR, supporting all general HR queries and operating a service for queries and support. The role is responsible for delivering exceptional, efficient and quality service to all customers being the first point of contact for the resolution of employee and manager queries. The HR Direct team are responsible for providing HR related advice and guidance to all employees and managers handling inquiries via phone, email, case management and all HR portals and channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information, advice and guidance relating to HR policies, processes and issues.
- Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR queries as required
- For complex queries which require detailed knowledge refer to the HR specialist
- Liaise with the employment relations (ER) team if the query relates to an existing case of if the query requires specialist ER advice
- Provide HR support to the HR Business Partners, provide advice and guidance on people related matters and support to Senior HR Business Partner on strategic activities and projects
- Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics to the Head of Function
- Ensure that company knowledge bank is continuously reviewed and updated in line with policy and legislation changes
This role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days office (Southampton) and 2-3 days home working / week.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previous experience of working in a large, busy HR function for at least 2 years, with strong administrative and stakeholder service skills too. You must also have worked on / supported multiple projects with experience of prioritising high volumes of work and providing a flawless delivery to customers.
This role requires someone qualified to CIPD Level 3 (minimum).
What you'll get in return
This role offers between £30,000-£40,000 FTE (DOE), plus generous benefits including a 10% non-contributory pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.