Recruitment Specialist - £40,000 - 6 to 12 month FTC (one day a month in office)
Your new company
One of their core priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Their values are: deliver on promises; give respect; be accountable; show kindness. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will report directly to the Head of Talent & People Operations and will be the lead on recruitment for some of the organisations crucial operational business areas; Housing and Customer Services (both London and Counties regions) and Customer Insight.
Your new role
- Partner with hiring managers at all levels
- Coach hiring managers on best practice recruitment
- Contribute to making effective and robust hiring decisions by providing specialist input and expertise on interview and assessment panels
- Collaborate with Recruitment Administrators on delivering engaging recruitment campaigns that attract top talent by communicating selection criteria and advert recommendations, including diverse job boards and LinkedIn
- Create talent pools for leadership and senior level roles by building and developing a strong professional network, internally and externally
- Collaborate with the Recruitment team to build and deliver an effective sourcing plan
- Manage effective partnerships that are value for money with recruitment agencies and third parties by building strong relationships, negotiating terms of business and agreeing preferential rates
- Manage and monitor recruitment budget effectively by providing updates and analysis as required and processing all invoices relating to recruitment of roles in your business areas
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong background in Recruitment, either in agency or in house. You will have experience of end to end (or 360) recruitment.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This role can be done from home with one day a month in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.