Currently recruiting a HR Assistant for 4 months, based in Edinburgh for a Not for Profit.
Global leading Not for Profit organisation
This fixed term position is responsible for executing the administrative responsibilities for the organisations HR team and assisting in ensuring we meet the unique support needs of our team members. The HR Assistant will be primarily responsible for supporting the HR team with day-to-day administrative tasks, as well as supporting with on-going HR project work.
- Day to day maintenance of the Consultant mailbox and live database, and preparation of all Consultant Agreements and amendments
- Drafting HR paperwork including but not limited to confirmation of employment, letters of assignment and authority, and letters of visa support
- Assist with the processing of all benefit enrolments and monthly changes for all employees relating to Health and Pension and other benefits schemes
- Assist with the processing and tracking of all leave requests (ie. Annual leave, sickness etc.) in the Time Keeping system
- Reconcile monthly vendor invoices
- To assist with on-going project work and process, data and reporting and system administration
- Filing and any other tasks as assigned
* Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced office environment, with emphasis on HR administration
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer skills required, including familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfort with IT functions a plus.
* Multi-tasking, organisational, and prioritisation skills
* Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and cooperatively with team members and the ability to take direction as well as work independently.
* Overseas, international, non-profit experience and/or interest preferred as are candidates with a healthy sense of humor.
- The role is required for 4 months
- 20 hours p/w
- Hybrid working between Edinburgh Office & home