Morgan Philips are delighted to be working with a leading Global business to hire an EMEA Recruitment Business Partner who speaks a fluent French or German to work with them on a remote basis. . The role will pay up to £75,000 per annum plus car allowance and bonus.
In this role, you will:
· Manage Full-Cycle Recruiting: Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build diverse pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media.
· Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life with this business, creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience.
· Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals.
· Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation.
· Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible.
· Identify new ways to build brand awareness in new hiring markets.
· Influence with data: Independently address and unblock data analysis challenges.
· Extract and synthesize insights. Identify headwinds and tailwinds with a search.
· Manage Stakeholders - Be seen as a trusted partner by other key cross-functional points of contact. Able to identify friction points, set appropriate expectations, and drive initiatives to overcome obstacles with a search.
· Be a DEI Advocate - Develop and implement sourcing strategies and marketing programs to identify top talent and build diverse candidate pipelines. Advise on structured interview processes that mitigates unconscious bias. Coach leaders and interviewers in inclusive interviewing best practices and objective feedback.
The successful candidate will be a strong EMEA Recruiter who has a background of being creative and innovative with sourcing strategies. You will speak at French, German or both fluently and will have the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team. As a proven strategic sourcer and closer, you will be a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunity. You will be able to confidently represent the brand with professionalism both internally and externally, should be target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you. You will also be able to work effectively with data, and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment.