Sole Payroll Officer £50k to £60k + Bonus - City
Oakleaf Partnership have been retained to recruit a Sole Payroll Officer for a leading Professional Services firm in the heart of the city.
This role will be reporting into the Reward Manager with links to the wider HR team and Finance department.
- Process the firms UK payroll population from start to finish in a timely fashion.
- Monthly and Annual benefit administration.
- Be able to take full ownership of the UK payroll population and deal with queries related to this.
- Follow GDPR rules to ensure payroll information is kept safe.
- Processing P60s & P11DS.
- Payroll Reporting.
- Assisting with external Audits.
- Ad Hoc projects.
- Benefits Administrating and benefit Renewal's
Skills and experience:
- Be comfortable in a sole role setting.
- Strong UK Payroll exposure ideally within a Professional/ financial services organisation.
- Benefits exposure
- System exposure HRIS/ Payroll
- Keen to business partner with the wider firm to ensure payroll is taken seriously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Payroll qualification is a bonus (CIPP).