Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche organisation with sites based in Swindon and Bridgend, to recruit a talented HR Advisor initially for 6 months to assist during a busy period.
Reporting to the HRD, this is a generalist HR role with responsibility for delivery of HR advice and support to a large group of field based Employees across the UK as well as teams in Bridgend and Swindon.
The role is remote based with occasional travel / once per week to either Bridgend and / or Swindon, therefore the ability to drive is essential.
- Provision of a comprehensive HR advisory service to all employees
- Act as HR Partner providing coaching and support to key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and manage employee relations caseloads, including, absence, performance, discipline and grievance
- Coordinate the recruitment progress
- Arrange Occupational Health referrals
- Coordinate and monitor HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation, company standards and best practice
- Working closely with the HRBP and HR Administrator to ensure that HR queries are responded to in a timely manner and that the HR systems are accurate and up to date
- Support other members of the HR team as required
- Other HR Duties & Projects as required
Key Skills / Experience:
- A self-starter who can work well on their own and within a team
- Excellent organisational skills and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive communication skills, displaying excellent written and verbal communications
- Preferably fully CIPD qualified with previous generalist HR experience, used to working over a multi-site or with field based employees
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Proven experience of providing pragmatic and commercial HR advice
- Able to build strong working relationships, influence and communicate with colleagues at all levels across the business
- Able to act with discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Experience of using HR SAP and reporting would be advantageous
- Has own driving licence and has the ability to travel
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with a reputable organisation, are available at short notice and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.