A Recruitment Advisor is required on a contract basis for 6 month, based in Essex with remote working £27k
Your new company
A Recruitment Advisor is required for a 6 month fixed term contract for a multi site Essex based organisation. Reporting to a Talent Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of vacancies. This is a high volume, fast paced role that requires someone that thrives in a busy environment managing conflicting priorities and building relationships with stakeholders.
Your new role
- Shortlist applications using the applicant tracking system
- Source candidates from various job boards, LinkedIn, headhunting
- Pre-screen candidates and book interviews into the relevant diaries
- Work in partnership with the other members of the Talent team to ensure appropriate recruitment support is provided across the business.
- Advertising vacancies, conducting CV and telephone screening on applicants.
- Schedule interviews / Assessment Centres as required with Hiring Manager, Candidate & recruitment support.
- Advise Hiring Manager on the best selection method for the position in line with company best practice.
- Manage job offers for successful applicants as per process for internal and external positions.
- Support at recruitment events, for example job fairs and internal career events.
- Support with larger volume recruitment campaigns
- Managing candidate enquires and applications.
What you'll need to succeed
1-2 years of talent resourcing or recruitment experience, either in-house or at a recruitment agency. Some experience successfully sourcing for hard-to-find, hard-to-engage talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Experience within the construction sector would be an advantage Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
A 6 month contract with a successful, well established organisation that is expanding. There is a possibility that this role could develop into a permanent position over time. Flexible / remote working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.