Do you enjoy adding value and bringing a fresh perspective to an organisation?
It's an exciting time to join our client as they are changing the way they deliver their recruitment service and are looking for Recruitment Business Partners to help them achieve this.
Our clients Recruitment Business Partners are a valuable part of their business ensuring they deliver their ambitious diversity strategy, by using innovative ways of attracting candidates which reflect the communities they support.
The organisation is a great place to build a career, they are driven by their purpose of inspiring better ways of creating places, communities, and businesses of tomorrow. Making a difference is what keeps them motivated.
If you are looking for an opportunity as a Recruitment Business Partner to be part of their transformation, make an impact, influence, and have limitless opportunities to progress your career then join their team.
About The Role
- Directly sourcing candidates for a variety of roles, ensuring diverse talent pools
- Developing successful relationships with our clients hiring community, demonstrating a good understanding of business priorities and market conditions.
- Coaching stakeholders on recruitment best practice, always promoting the commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Acting as a brand ambassador, consistently creating a great candidate experience
- Successfully managing third-party suppliers including recruitment agencies
You are ….
- An experienced recruiter, with an ability to manage a large volume of roles
- A great communicator with an ability to build successful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Diligent, with great attention to detail
- Organised, with an ability to meet conflicting priorities
- An innovator, who enjoys using a variety of techniques to source diverse candidates
What our client offers:
- Competitive salary and market leading family friendly benefits
- Flexible working
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities to progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.