Henlee Resourcing is working with a well-known and respected employer based in Swindon to recruit a Sales Trainer on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an individual to support the sales team in defining and providing continuous training solutions to help develop all new and existing sales employees, whilst ensuring customer excellence is always delivered.
Reporting to the Training Manager and the Head of Sales, this role will focus on the design, development, and delivery of various training initiatives, supporting new starters from induction through to passing their probation, as well as providing continuous training to experienced team members and management on sales and performance improvement.
Duties will include
- Support all inductions, onboarding, and training programs across the sales team.
- Manage training itineraries, meeting room management, resource scheduling and other administrative tasks.
- Contribute to the design and development of training and coaching to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide MI reporting and stats to prove Return On Investment.
- Work effectively with other team members to help generate a supportive team culture.
- Coordinate training and coaching sessions for the wider business when required.
Suitable applicants must have 2 years+ sales experience, with a proven track record of achieving targets, as well as the above experience in a dedicated sales training role or similar.
You will be comfortable delivering training to large groups (typically 10 to 15), have a good understanding of training and coaching tools and techniques (with a willingness to research and learn new techniques) and, ideally, experience of training people who are selling regulated products (highly desirable but, not essential).
If you are looking for a fast-paced role, within a reputable organisation and, are a sales and performance training whizz, we are keen to hear from you!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.