Morgan Philips are delighted to be working with a leading brand in Berkshire to hire a Reward Analyst who will play a key part in supporting the delivery of specific programmes and projects aligned to the Reward Strategy and Change Programme.
Providing high quality and customer centric information and support to Reward colleagues, HR team and wider business, your key responsibilities will include:
· Conducting research and modelling of complex Reward and HR data to support business requirements
· Preparing and submitting data for Reward surveys including salary benchmarking surveys.
· Supporting the delivery of the end-to-end annual pay review processes, including market research, budget proposals, pay modelling, negotiations support & implementation
· Coordinating and supporting job evaluation reviews using appropriate job evaluation methodology
· Owning and maintaining company specific reward information including but not limited to generic role profile descriptions, salary ranges, reward frameworks etc
· Building relationships and networks with professional groups to ensure market trends and competitor data is understood
Suitable candidates will have a proven track record as a Reward Analyst and some exposure to job evaluation. You will have excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.