The L&D administrator will also manage central administration and enable the analysis of the learning offering.
A successful and credible brand who has been established for nearly 20 years. A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry.
Working closely with the Training Team Manager, the L&D Admin will ensure that the Learning Management System is supported to drive the desired learning culture and support delivery of the learning strategy; and in turn support the business growth plans.
- Experience of the learning and development cycle
- Experience of Learning, development, talent and engagement interventions across a wide range of audiences desirable
- Experience of establishing and working with social learning interventions and networks
- Experience of configuring and working with learning management systems
- Experience of working with external vendors and managing billing, invoicing and service level agreements
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of Project Management
- Strong stakeholder engagement and experience of collaborative working in a Centre of Excellence Model preferable
- Experience of learning analytics and interpretation of data to produce meaningful reports and information
- Some stakeholder management skills demonstrating appropriate levels of gravitas and credibility
- 25 days' holiday plus 8 BH
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- and income protection insurance
- buy up to ten days' extra holiday
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan
- access childcare vouchers