A personable HR Administrator to join a pioneering global manufacturer on an 18m FTC (Southampton / Remote).
Your new company
My client are a pioneering designer and manufacturer of specialist products that they sell to businesses globally.
Your new role
As a HR Administrator, you will join the company on an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) and report to an experienced, supportive HR Director as part of a HR team of 4. This role will support the team as the business undergo a change project during the next 12-18 months.
As part of the HR team located in Southampton and working with a colleague based elsewhere in the country, this role will be responsible for supporting HR processes within the UK, with a particular emphasis on payroll and recruitment.
Please note that this role has changed recently and now offers 3 days office (Southampton) vs 2 days home working / week. Part-time working (3 days / week, approx 22.5-24 hours) will be considered too.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for maintaining the personal information in the HRIS accurately and on time, including salaries, absence, holidays, benefits, etc.
- Administering the input to payroll for defined groups sites on a monthly basis.
- Support the checking and reconciliation of the Time & Attendance system on a weekly basis.
- Support recruitment activity through organising interview schedules, assessment centres and liaising with candidates and recruiters as appropriate.
- Manage ad-hoc employee queries
- Administering personnel related documentation in the full employment lifecycle, from offer letters, contracts and induction through to leaver processes.
- Deliver the on-boarding process for all new temporary staff in Southampton by issuing and conducting inductions, H&S training and new starter information.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a HR / People Administrator or Assistant role or have worked in a HR / People function previously and be CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum). Strong administrators keen to move into a HR / People role will also be considered.
The ability to work with HR databases (ideally ADP or Workday) and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office are also required.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, settled HR team with a company who are an innovator and a leader in their field.
Salary offered between £21,000-£24,000 (DOE), free onsite parking, additional benefits and hybrid working as above.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.