Supporting a diverse client group and delivering HR value
Partner closely with leaders to understand the vision, purpose and strategy of the business and help them make decisions with a people focus, aligning with HR strategies to drive key priorities.
* Provide HR advice, guidance, and effective solutions to employees at all levels, guided by company policies and relevant employment legislation.
* Work closely with managers in areas such as employee experience, performance management, talent identification, employee engagement and workforce planning.
* Coach managers on appropriate HR interventions and help them identify and understand people challenges and performance issues, offering guidance with a view to informal resolution and initiating formal Performance Improvement Plans, when required.
* Manage employee relation cases from initial advice through to completion.
* Provide clear advice on all aspects of employment law issues such as: involuntary terminations; settlement agreements; redundancy processes; grievances and disciplinaries up to termination.
* Coach managers on how to develop their people to build high performing teams with strong morale and increased productivity, and retention to drive business results.
* Work with managers to help them identify and manage the talent profile within their teams including individual and departmental training needs. Also assist with driving learning and development initiatives.
* Deliver HR support in the execution of cyclical activities such as annual salary and bonus reviews, and performance management. Guide managers on how to distribute salary and bonus and how to handle any off-cycle promotions and requests for change in compensation.
* Provide advice and challenge managers where needed on how to effectively deal with change within the organisation.
* Use data/metrics and internal/external trends to arrive at insights to be used to influence and support business decisions and changes, and for HR projects and activities.
* Play an active role within the HR team environment, sharing knowledge and offering guidance/support to HR colleagues.
* Work closely and collaborate with the HR Core Services to ensure first class business delivery in operational activity. * Partner with the Recruitment team to identify potential resourcing requirements as well as solutions and ensure that hiring plans are fulfilled.
* Partner with Compensation & Benefits to ensure annual compensation process is delivered to deadline, compensation requirements/buy-outs for new employees are appropriate and produce approvals paperwork for submission to Remuneration Committee.
* Work collaboratively with the HRIS team to improve the data quality and use across the client group, using data to support key HR initiatives.
* Advise on occupational health issues seeking specialist advice as appropriate and initiate Permanent Health Insurance process in accordance with Company policy.
* Work closely with HR senior management to plan for succession and identify values, behaviours, and skills for future leaders.
* Identify projects and HR initiatives in line with commercial/functional needs and agree HR's contribution with HR senior management
Effective stakeholder management skills, able to confidently build and develop trusted and credible working relationships and engage with people at all levels
* Exceptional and clear communicator (written and verbal)
* High emotional intelligence * Proactive multi-tasker, who is highly organised, and execution focused
* Commercially minded with a problem-solving mindset
* A flexible, consultative approach is essential as well as the ability to quickly gain in-depth business knowledge
* Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Good attention to detail in both analysis and written work
* Good knowledge of MS Office particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You will have an exciting opportunity to join and be part of a leading organisation.
Excellent package, comprising of a competitive salary, annual bonus opportunity and amazing benefits.