Frazer Jones have just partnered with a highly desirable professional services organisation to hire an HR Assistant to join the team at a pivotal point for the business.
With the opportunity to report directly into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the end to end administration of the employee lifecycle and to participate in HR related projects.
This is a really exciting and very rare opportunity for someone looking to move into a truly HR generalist role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the role, and lead on the below;
- Onboarding of new staff and managing leaver process
- Coordinating the firms training process
- Manage inductions
- Responding to employee queries and ensuring a high touch service is delivered
- Managing any maternity/paternity documentation, flexible benefits or absence is tracked
- When ready, lead on recruitment process for low level roles
- Note taking in more complex ER cases
- Support the finance team with monthly payroll changes
- Maintaining and developing the HR system
The organisation are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
You must have experience working in an administrative capacity within a Human Resources function.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a really successful and dedicated Head of HR who is eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.