Your new company
A global events firm specialising in energy, finance and pharmaceuticals sectors, are looking for an experienced HR manager to come in and shape the HR function.
Your new role
This new role is stand alone, but working closely with the parent company HR Manager (c500) to create and build the HR department. You will report directly into the executive board, working closely with high level stake holders. The focus of this role is to take a strategic approach, implementing new processes, whilst managing the transactional side of HR. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the recruiting lead for hiring and retaining qualified candidates.
- Partner with the leadership team to drive an effective on-boarding process.
- Develop an HR strategy and serve as a pro-active, trusted business partner to the global organisation. Partner with global HR team and regional leaders on an engaging, competitive total rewards approach.
- Design, develop, implement, evaluate and maintain programs that facilitate leadership, professional development and continuous learning in conjunction with organisational results.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in an SME environment, in a similar industry.
- Knowledge and experience implementing new processes, creating strategy, and building a HR function.
- Ability to work with senior level stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.