Technology Talent Acquisition Partner with a fantastic business…
Location – London – Kensington (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
Contract type – Permanent
Reward - £60-80k per annum + £20k bonus + benefits
What can we tell you about this great opportunity?
Our client is looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition professional to help support and drive technology recruitment in a rapidly growing global business.
The primary focus of the role will be to identify, attract and hire technology professionals at a variety of levels for their technology teams. Software Developers, Designers across front and back-end are the talent you will target. They will support you with the recruitment tools & resources you need to do this, and hope you will bring some ideas of your own, too!
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruitment professional to play a pivotal part in the future success and growth of the recruitment team. If you want to play a key role in a team implementing structure, process and proactive recruitment across a fast moving, growing business, this could be the role for you!
What to expect
- Partner with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates using cost-effective techniques
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process.
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels including the company career page, LinkedIn and job boards.
- Drive performance based and positive partnership with key suppliers.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to effectively support talent goals.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
Our ideal candidate: Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Software/Web Development, Testing, Business Analysis, Design/Architecture etc. would be useful.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the Technology industry.
- Strong hands-on recruitment experience (including in-house) that includes supporting global organisations with the talent acquisition of junior to senior professional profiles.
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms.
- Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid/senior level with the ability to influence, and confidence to positively challenge existing thinking.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking/recruitment CRM Systems is essential.
- Industry experience is not required, strong technology recruitment experience is.
If this is of interest, send an updated CV and we will tell you who the client is.