Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with one of our established clients a global financial services firm to support them in hiring an Interim HR/ER Projects Change Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity and a brand new role that can be shaped accordingly.
The role will primarily be project based supporting the HR team to deliver key projects, as well as providing coverage and support to deliver key people processes across the annual HR lifecycle, including the annual performance, salary and bonus process.
- Project management of change initiatives. This will include drafting all colleague communication, line manager guides / toolkits, FAQ documents and other stakeholder presentations, as well as project management
- Management of all employee relation issues including, guiding managers through processes in line with policy and procedures, attending meetings, drafting all relevant letters and communications and where required, seeking advice from external employment law firm
- Review and update key communications which HR own to support line manager and colleagues across the employment lifecycle e.g. performance management toolkits
- Ownership of key HR policies, ensuring policies are reviewed annually and they help to position Prudential as an employer of choice
- Providing support to the delivery of the annual performance management and salary and bonus review process
- Provide cover to the HR Business Partner, helping to ensure a seamless, high-touch business partnering to Prudential's Group functions
- Contribute to the delivery of other HR projects as required
This is an initial 6 months to 12 months interim role to join The role will support the HR team through a period of business change.
Day rate £400-450pd PAYE inclusive of holiday. This will be a two stage process and to start as soon as possible.