A Financial Services organisation, based in the city of London, seeks to hire a HR Business Partner (HRIS and Analytics) to works with the Chief People Officer and across the HR function to contribute to the development of HR Strategy and core processes, with a primary focus on reward, benefits and reporting & analytics.
A Financial Services Organisation in the based City of London.
A HR Business Partner (HRIS and Analytics) with key areas of focus as follows:
- Data analysis and preparation of reports as required to support and drive the HR strategy. This would include, but not be limited to, operational reporting to CORC and other committees as required.
- Production of monthly HR Analytics Dashboard
- Overseeing the implementation and continuous improvement of the HR System (Cezanne) and related operational processes.
- Driving an environment of continuous improvement in the efficiency of the HR function and associated processes and controls - including ownership of the HR SOP Manual and ensuring adherence to all requirements of the SM&CR.
- Manage the annual F&P process, including issuing Certificates
- Oversight of the relationship with third party suppliers of payroll and benefits administration and ensuring accurate and timely production of the monthly payroll.
- Management of pay/benefits bench-marking initiatives
- Supporting CPO on cash/non-cash compensation initiatives
- Project management of key initiatives as required to drive both operational delivery (e.g. annual pay review, bonus process, appraisal process) and the people strategy (employee engagement initiatives, development initiatives).
The job holder must be comfortable with shaping the development of a fast-moving culture appropriate to the needs of a regulated banking business.
- HR reporting and analytics
- Oversee all day to day HR Operations activities, ensuring HR Operational Excellence, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing those.
- Provide advice on HR policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date and legally compliant
- Oversight of the delivery of a Fit for Purpose annual performance appraisal cycle
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance data
- Lead in delivery the annual bonus (paid in March) and pay review processes (January)
- Support CPO and Senior HRBP in bench-marking activity as appropriate
- Responsible for overseeing the faultless delivery of monthly payroll
- Supporting CPO in the development and design of cash, non-cash reward mechanisms and retention plans
- Monitoring and delivery of annual Fit & Proper process as associated reporting
- Operational responsibility for all aspects of SMCR processes
- Delivery of HR Dashboard of key analytics
- Delivery of regular reports eg CORC
- Delivery of ad-hoc reporting as required eg gender pay gap
A HR Business Partner (HRIS and Analytics) with:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, with the ability to present compellingly to senior stakeholders
- Advanced IT, Excel and system reporting skills are a must - numerate and analytical. You should be able to 'tell a story' with data
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, prioritising work and managing deadlines
- Understanding employment legislation and processes, in particular relating to pay and benefits
- 8 years + of experience as an HR Business Partner or Payroll Manager in a fast moving professional or financial services environment
- Judgement and the ability to effectively manage the balance between HR as a control function and a business enabler
- Commercial and pragmatic
Competitive base salary and benefits depending on experience