Partnering with the business, build relationships internally, with stakeholders, clients.
Help with growing the team.
Advisory and investment firm
* Coach managers on how to develop their people to build high performing teams with strong morale and increased productivity, and retention to drive business results.
* Work with managers to help them identify and manage the talent profile within their teams including individual and departmental training needs. Also assist with driving learning and development initiatives.
* Deliver HR support in the execution of cyclical activities such as annual salary and bonus reviews, and performance management. Guide managers on how to distribute salary and bonus and how to handle any off-cycle promotions and requests for change in compensation.
* Provide advice and challenge managers where needed on how to effectively deal with change within the organisation. * Use data/metrics and internal/external trends to arrive at insights to be used to influence and support business decisions and changes, and for HR projects and activities.
* Play an active role within the HR team environment, sharing knowledge and offering guidance/support to HR colleagues.
* Work closely and collaborate with the line to ensure first class business delivery in operational activity.
* Partner with the Recruitment team to identify potential resourcing requirements as well as solutions and ensure that hiring plans are fulfilled.
* Partner with Compensation & Benefits to ensure annual compensation process is delivered to deadline, compensation requirements/buy-outs for new employees are appropriate and produce approvals paperwork for submission to Remuneration Committee
* HR initiatives in line with commercial/functional needs and agree HR's contribution with HR senior management.
Strong generalist HR Business Partnering within a fast paced, professional environment
* Experience of working within a technology environment is preferred
* Good knowledge and understanding of employment law
* Experience of handling a multitude of employee relations issues, including complex cases
* Broad understanding and exposure to the following is advantageous: managing annual salary reviews; actioning employee survey results; running workshops; performance management; career development
* Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, and talent management
* Experience of managing projects and driving initiatives
- Talent Acquisition experience
28 days + Bank Holidays