Oakleaf are partnered with an established global Asset Management firm in their search for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their recruitment team initially on a 6 Month fixed term contract, this is due to a growth in the company. This will be fast paced role requiring a hands-on approach, excellent organisation skills as well the ability to work in a dynamic environment. You will be collaborating with their wider HR Team, recruiting for all open positions up to and including senior Director level hires.
- Building relationships with hiring managers to deliver on recruitment strategy
- Supporting recruitment primarily of corporate Drafting of job advertisements to ensure posting to our careers page and other sources
- Utilise LinkedIn Recruiter to proactively source and identify suitable candidates
- Deliver recruitment strategies with hiring managers (sourcing methods, interview process etc.)
- Coordination and diary management to schedule interviews
- Accurately manage ATS and guide candidates through the system.
- Liaise with HR to onboard new starters with relevant compliance and paperwork
- Developing and maintaining candidate pipelines
- Review applications and identify suitable candidates for open roles.
- In house/agency/RPO would be considered
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates through a variety of channels
- Excellent senior stakeholder and supplier management skills and confident communication style
- Strong administration skills