Manage administrative tasks that support the provision of an effective and efficient pensions administration service for the Scheme.
Duties and responsibilities
Handle day to day pensions administration activity, such as calculations and correspondence relating to joiners, leavers, transfers and retirements.
- Ensure all member transactions are completed in accordance with the service level agreement, checking other team members' work where required
- Liaise with members, IFAs, consultants, auditors, service providers, payroll and any other third parties related to the Scheme
- Maintain membership records.
- Ensure that Scheme processes are documented, maintained and updated as necessary,
- Assist in completing monthly scheme transactions within the agreed timelines, which includes the investment of DC credits, completion of the lifestyle and leaver switches and reconciliation of the employer contributions and pension payments
- Assist in completing annual transactions within the agreed timelines, which includes annual benefit statements, the increase to pensions in payment and the provision of data for the Scheme financial statements.
- Undertake project work as directed by the team manager
Technical skills and qualifications
A good knowledge of pension administration activities, in particular for defined contribution pension schemes
- Good knowledge of current UK pensions legislation and framework
- Proven years of experience in pension administration
- Able to demonstrate a strong numerical aptitude
- IT proficient, in particular with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with the Profund Classic system would also be an advantage