Page Personnel HR are working with a company near Preston who are recruiting for a budding HR Advisor to join and support their team. The role is generalist and is a great role for someone looking to step up. There will be lots of development opportunities within this growing company!
Our client are a growing company with offices near Preston. They are seeking an HR Advisor to join and established HR team and support with employee relations, learning and development, and engagement.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are managing all core employee relations cases including sickness, flexible working requests, performance management and grievance and disciplinary processes, supporting the HR Manager with complex ER issues, providing advice and guidance to colleagues, note taking in meetings, coaching and influencing managers, developing managers and colleagues, supporting with the creation of engagement activities, delivering the company induction, updating online training platforms, maintaining and developing HR data, implementing HR policy and procedures, updating employee records, and all related HR administration. The role is based near Preston.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in HR related position
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 desirable not essential
- strong knowledge of employment law
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- strong organisational skills
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
Our client offers a salary c£25K, excellent benefits, on-site parking, progression opportunities.