Our established and well respected Investment Management client are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 12 month basis to manage the recruitment cycle and deliver on talent acquisition requirements. This opportunity will suit an internal or RPO recruiter with a background in financial or professional services, with excellent stakeholder management and direct sourcing experience, who is looking to join a collaborative and motivated in-house team.
- Direct sourcing and building pipelines of candidates for volume roles through multiple attraction channels to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience at all touchpoints in the recruitment process
- Delivering an efficient and professional experience to hiring managers to offer guidance and support through the end-to-end recruitment process, and gaining a real understanding of the requirements for each vacancy.
- Assessing and screening candidates to form a shortlist to hiring managers that meets agreed skill levels
- Managing all offers of employment, fully explaining the total compensation package and benefits to candidates and explaining how the on-boarding experience will work.
- Delivering a recruitment experience which ensures candidates are aware of company values and behaviours.
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services is essential
- In-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency recruitment experience would be considered
- A passion for creating and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Experience of direct sourcing through multiple attraction channels is essential
- Champion of Diversity and Inclusion
- A strong communicator with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- A strong customer focus with a desire to provide an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Strong organisation skill and the ability to prioritise working to deadlines.
Hybrid working available.