We are actively recruiting for a Senior HRBP to join our large global matrix professional services client, on a full-time permanent basis in Kingston.
Working closely with the international Director HR, you will lead the development and execution of a HR strategy in partnership with the Managing Director and leadership team in their e UK Tax and Accounting units whilst staying abreast of industry best practices. You will identify areas of improvement, recommending and implementing those best practices to support the business goals and development.
About the role
- HR Leader for talent, leadership and organization effectiveness for the Business Unit Tax and Accounting in UK
- Member of the UK Tax and Accounting management team
- Provide leadership for HR programs for various areas of HR management including Performance Management, Employee Relations, Organisational Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Re-design and Change Management.
- Translates business strategy and plans into effective HR actions to help the business achieve their goals.
- Supports and drives the Division culture within the context of the broader enterprise by managing division and global HR projects.
- CIPD Qualified
- Progressive Human Resources experience, including a diverse exposure to major functional areas of Human Resource to achieve desired objectives.
- High degree of knowledge and resulting credibility to foster the necessary business relationships and build consensus with senior leaders.
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity and provide leadership to drive solutions.
- Effective at managing change and organizing people and activities to effectively and efficiently complete projects and work.
- Experience in Professional Services and B2B Software or Digital Publishing environments is highly desirable
- Professional work experience in larger international matrix organizations
- Proven track record of serving as a transformational manager for the organisation by leading change and the ability to articulate and shape the organisation's culture
- Proven ability to manage interactions with and between others with the specific goal of providing service and organizational success.
- Experienced in working effectively in a matrix environment.