Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a real estate service and investment firm who are looking for a Compensation analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and coordination of ERP and cloud-based HR/TR systems.
Working with the people team your responsibilities will include:
- Perform system configurations, unit testing and debugging; configuration may include the preparation of new software, development of system calculations and code, system uploads, or integration of purchased solutions.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of HR Systems in order to effectively utilise all capabilities
- Gathering requirements from users, translating them into design documents, and executing any changes and enhancements to systems as required.
- Act as a primary contact to segment Compensation teams through the Annual Compensation Planning Cycle as end to end systems and process SME within Total Rewards.
- Understand the requirements needed for new Total Reward plan.
The right candidate will have experience such as:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conduct basic financial analysis.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel required.
To be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.