We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join the growing Talent Acquisition team in this global building and design consultancy. You can be based anywhere in the UK and travel to local offices as and when suits. The TA Consultant will be an experienced recruiter, skilled at direct sourcing, a fantastic stakeholder manager and someone who enjoys the day job!
- Proactively going to market, via multiple sourcing channels, with a view to sourcing the best possible talent to expand our teams.
- Using your market knowledge and best practice to ensure that all roles are sourced effectively.
- Positioning the firm as an employer of choice whilst conducting candidate screening and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Managing a high volume of permanent vacancies across diverse levels and skills sets, ensuring that priorities are identified and met
- Managing the overall candidate experience
- You will be an experienced recruiter with a proven track record in direct sourcing and interviewing, including extensive use of LinkedIn RPS, ideally with experience of operating in at least one of the business areas (Buildings, Infrastructure, Water or Environment).
- You will have strong experience in sourcing candidates across multiple channels and understand how to attract and pipeline the best talent.
- You will be comfortable managing a busy portfolio of roles across a diverse range of hiring teams.