We are delighted to be working with an accountancy firm, who are looking for an outstanding D&I Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. They have offices all over the world and are well known for their friendly and collaborative work environment.
As the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor you will bring passion and experience to the team. One of their priorities is to include people from all different backgrounds into the company and let everyone feel valued and able to be their true selves at work.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Engaging with stakeholders, from the HR team, employee networks and broader firm.
- Be involved in external networks and events to keep up to date with the newest trends.
- Support the ED&I Sr Manager and help them with some of the decisions they must make.
- Manage several projects and other D&I related activities.
- Liaise with external and internal departments on any D&I related requests and general communication.
This is a very exciting role for someone who is looking for the next step in their career, in a solely Diversity and Inclusion focused role. You will be the right support for all employees across the company and give underrepresented groups a voice. Working in a large, professional services organisation is something that makes you enthusiastic. You are organised, goal motivated and an absolute people's person.
Do you want to know more about the role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.