A well-known London University is looking for a Head of employee relations, to lead and expand the team, managing complex cases and strong stakeholder experience.
Circa 5,000 Headcount
A Head of Employee Relations to:
- Lead and manage the ER team
- Provide advice and casework solutions
- Leading or supporting on highly complex ER cases
- Provide coaching and advising managers on complex HR cases up to and including appeals and Employment Tribunals.
- Provide case management support to the HR team
- Provide advice on conflict resolution, performance management and disciplinary actions
- Strategically collaborate with HR People Partners
- Manage a portfolio of complex cases, including Employment Tribunal, disciplinary, conduct, sickness and performance, harassment and grievance.
- Manage and oversee casework which arises as a result of an existing formal process.
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve the reputation and experience in the HR service
- Lead on the delivery of coaching/training to managers
A Head of Employee Relations with experience of:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Working with trade unions and solicitors
- People Management
- Higher Education desirable
Permanent Head of Employee Relations