Head of Talent
Global Executive Search Firm
My client are a growing international Executive Search firm based in Central London. Due to the growth across the business they are now looking for an internal Head of Talent to join them. This role will support with finding top tier talent for the business, as well as development, management and progression of that talent. The business is based across Europe and the US as well as the UK, so understanding of those locations is ideal. Reporting into the CEO, this role will be crucial to ensure the success of the business over the course of the next few years.
- Developing strategy and driving execution: Partner with Directors and Managers across US, UK and Europe as well as Finance to plan and develop a short- and long-term talent acquisition strategy, and execute on hiring goals.
- Building scalable processes: Design, implement, launch and iterate on processes, programs and tools across interviewing, assessment, referrals, sourcing and automation in order create an outstanding hiring experience that's efficient and runs at scale.
- Influencing with data: Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigour to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress, sharing insights and influencing the broader people and talent road-map.
- Telling our story: Establish the business as an employer of choice by building a joined-up talent attraction strategy, both in the HQ location and beyond, leveraging community-building, events, leadership and social media.
- Celebrating difference: Ensure diversity and inclusion values and goals are embedded throughout the talent acquisition strategy.
- Driving a high-performance hiring culture: Champion and role-model values, and drive a positive and progressive hiring culture throughout the company that achieves and maintains a high bar for talent, and is renowned for an outstanding hiring experience.
- Experience in leading an internal Talent Acquisition function for a growing recruitment company or similar business services organisation
- Exposure to or experience in a high-growth Tech environment
- A track record of delivering multiple internal hires across various geographies and offices
- Ability to work closely with senior internal stakeholders to plan resource and hiring activity
- Has seen 'what good looks like' for all aspects of talent attraction and acquisition and can plan and run Employer Branding, Acquisition and Onboarding
- Intelligent, detailed and able to work at pace in an ambitious environment
- Able to grow an effective team