A newly created position to manage the digitilised transition onto a new operating model from a people perspective.
Working for one of the UK's leading not-for-profit care organisations.
A not-for-profit charitable Trust where people love to live and work.
One of the UK's leading not-for-profit care organisations working solely to provide high quality care for older people, with a head office in Oxfordshire and multiple homes across Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire, Suffolk, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
Proven experience delivering and embedding complex people change within an organisation.
Experience assessing the impact of change to people and designing a range of measures to ensure that the change is embedded and measured during and after the projectSignificant experience of successfully delivering and embedding a wide range of people change by maximising adoption and usage while minimising resistance to changeDemonstrable experience of managing and embedding change in an ambiguous and uncertain environmentExperience of people change using a structured change management methodology, resulting in effective transition to new operating models and ways of workingExperience of successfully managing a wide range of stakeholders within a matrix management environment and facilitating workshops and focus groups.Significant experience of developing operating models and using these to design the change approachExperience of co-ordinating HR technical change activities to support a changing organisation, consultations, job review etc
· Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering complex business change projects which deliver tangible results for stakeholders
· Significant experience of successfully delivering a wide range of business change projects by maximising adoption and usage while minimising resistance to change
· Consistently delivers stretching objectives through the application of change management skills, effective prioritisation and the efficient use of time and resources. Ability to deliver on time, on specification and on budget.
· Change management
· Operating Models and organisation design
· HR processes
· People, communication, coaching
· Benefits management and embedding
· Project management, planning
Please note that due to the nature of the role you will require:
- A Full driving license and access to a vehicle to use for business travel
- The need to be away occasionally
- Willing to work reasonable additional hours as required, occasionally out of hours
25 days holiday + BH
Pension 3% employee, 6% company
2 x life assurance,
4 weeks sick (after 6 months)
Core hours 830 - 1700, Mon -Fri
Hybrid working; 2 days week on site Oxfordshire
Travel expenses paid
This is an urgent requirement and we have time line for 1st interviews on 7th and 8th December and 2nd and final interviews on 17th December, so if you would like to apply please ensure you are available on these dates.