Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a large well known consumer brand who are looking to appoint an Employee Relations Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The company are a large matrix business who are market leading. The main focus of the role will be to deliver agreed objectives set out in the Employee Relations and Experience strategy. You will be responsible for enabling a culture where colleagues truly feel they belong and ensuring a future focused approach. As ER Manager you will be a true business partner and work alongside relevant centres of expertise to ensure the delivery of business objectives. This role reports to the Head of Employee Relations and can be based either in London or Manchester.
- Input to the development and lead aspects of the implementation of the employee relations & experience strategy at a companywide level
- Partner with the Business Unit HR teamsto create an aligned employee relations & experience
- Workclosely with key business stakeholders to develop toolkits, interactions and strategies which develop and drive line manager capability
- To provide expert advice on key business change program
- Developing and simplifying policies so they're legal, competitive and enhance the employer brand
- Work closely with People Services and center of excellence teams to identify key metrics to enable policy and process improvements that are future focused and support HR transformation
- Working as part of the team and with theHead of ER in delivering the ER/ IR strategy of maintaining a direct employment relationship
- In depth knowledge and experience of working in a complex retail/consumer business is essential
- Excellent understanding of employment legislation and experience managing complex ER cases
- Experience implementing changes that impact company culture and employee experience
- Proven experience of end to end business change activity
- Experience implementing policy and process improvements that are future focused
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
For more information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07943084461.