2 x Recruitment Advisors to join a busy commercial organisation in Southampton to support growth.
I have 2 x great opportunities for recruitment advisors / talent acquisition advisors to join a fast paced commercial organisation in Southampton. The business have 2 x requirements, 1 x permanent and 1 x 16 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
I am ideally seeking candidates from inhouse recruitment background/talent acquisition experience, however I would also consider applications from agency recruiters seeking a transition into inhouse recruitment.
The roles will be working as part of a friendly and busy Talent Acquisition / HR team supporting a business which is growing and has multiples sites. As a Recruitment Advisor / Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be responsible for the provision of a successful pipeline of talent to the business to satisfy its recruitment needs.
Main duties and responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
- Execution of strategic and reactive sourcing strategies to meet the demands of the business.
- Work force planning initiatives in line with business objectives into pipeline sourcing strategies at all levels including internal movement, upskilling/training initiatives, temp to perm, FTC, permanent and graduate and apprentice recruitment.
- Management of the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing strategy to offer and through to initial onboarding tasks to ensure a timely, consistent, and optimum candidate experience.
- Management of the recruitment approval process ensuring that all opened positions have been approved at the correct level in line with the Company approval matrix.
- Supporting the business with the development of Job Descriptions which capture role requirements and attract the right talent in the market.
- Creating sourcing strategies in agreement with the hiring manager to ensure the attraction and placement of the right talent at the right time in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- Ensuring that the recruitment process satisfies the Company recruitment policy, other relevant HR policies and legislative requirements.
- Provision of support, information and documentation on the recruitment process and agreement of interview to Offer process timelines and SLA's with the hiring manager for the role.
- Placement of job adverts on the Company intranet and internet, relevant job boards, social media and other media (publications, radio, online ads/editorial etc.).
- Managing all sourcing strategies for hard to fill vacancies
- Recruitment Coordination from interview, offer, vetting, onboarding and starting arrangements
- Using Applicant Tracking and HR Systems.
- Previous experience in a recruitment or Talent role, recruiting for a variety or roles either in house or for a recruitment agency is essential.
- Experience of dealing with high volume recruitment would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer creation and onboarding.
- Strong communication skills, both in verbal and written form with an excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of relationship building and partnering within a business and or third-party environment, with candidates, clients, and customers.
- Previous experience of working with a Talent or recruitment system (Select, Work Day, Peoplesoft/HCM Cloud, Core HR or other inhouse solutions) highly desirable.
- Previous experience of negotiating recruitment contracts and services with third parties desirable.
- Previous experience of graduate and apprentice recruitment advantageous.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise and organise workload and work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet ongoing business needs and change.
- PC and IT literate including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to work to deadlines and agreed service level agreements.
- Able to work on own initiative and effectively as part of a team
40 Hours Per week - 8.30 - 5 (1/2 hour lunch)
Hybrid working available - minimum 2 days in the office - ideally a Thursday as core in office day with team.
This role offers a salary between £24,000-£26,000, 25 days holiday + BH's, free parking and hybrid working as above.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.