Exciting new opportunity to join an ongoing transformation programme!!
Hands- on coach working with leaders in the business influencing change!
The client is a large regional organisation with a Leeds based office, in the utilities sector.
The organisation is going through transformation in how they operate and manage people. They are striving to create conditions for high performing, highly engaged teams. Leading cultural and behavioural change through development in the organisation, you will be creating learning programmes for leaders so that they deliver the best outcomes. You will effectively drive engagement and support in all aspects of talent and learning.
As part of the role, you will evaluate the impact of all programmes, identifying gaps and driving improvements. You will deliver both internally based training and externally accredited training programmes for the leaders that you are coaching.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enable successful adoption of new tools and approaches among leaders and their teams (e.g. performance development approach)
- Through your coaching expertise, create resilient, emotionally attuned leaders who can create and sustain a highly engaging, motivating and productive team environment
- Be part of a community of leadership coaching and development SMEs who build and deploy learning programmes across our business
- As part of delivering specific learning programmes, conduct observations, coaching, feedback and assessments, ensuring theory is applied.
- Design, development, and deliver Leadership training products falling into own area of expertise
- Conduct leadership inductions/welcome events and provide information, advice and guidance
- Maintain the system of assessment from assessment planning through to making and recording assessment decisions as required by the awarding body.
- Maintain accurate and verifiable teaching, learning and assessment achievement records as required by the awarding body.
- Use the capability and competency frameworks as a benchmark for measuring coaches/delegate capability
- Contribute to the internal quality assurance processes.
- To attend moderation/standardisation meetings as appropriate.
- To deliver other vocationally relevant training as directed by the Senior Management
In order to be successful for the role of Learning & Performance Coach:
- Previous experience in a similar role; Learning and Development, Talent, Training, coaching, delivery of leadership and management coaching.
- Experience of designing and implementing development initiatives or change initiatives.
- Like any good learning and development strategy, communication and engagement with the business is key.
- Flexible working is on offer as the organisation wants their employees to have more autonomy.
- Coming into the office will be for collaboration, and engagement into the business culture.
- Salary of £40,000- 45,000
- Working from home/ hybrid working
- Leeds city centre based office