As Recruiter, you will join the Human Resources team on a 12 month FTC to support a high volume recruitment project. This is a full time role, with the ability to work from home anywhere in the UK.
My client is a global omnichannel meida organisation that has been offering services for over 80 years. The business operates on a global scale, with headquarters in both UK and New York.
- Manage full-lifecycle recruiting for various positions within different levels of the company
- Following the internal interview process you will be responsible for; the requisition process, review job descriptions and advertise jobs, review resumes, phone screen to qualify candidates, set up interviews with hiring managers, schedule debriefs with both candidates and hiring manager, check references
- Review high volumes of resumes to screen for interviews
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential candidates for key positions within the organisation
- Source candidates from job boards, professional networks, social media platforms, LinkedIn and colleges and universities
Requirements and skills:
- Relevant experience in recruiting (preferably from a media or publishing environment)
- Experience in managing full-lifecycle recruiting
- A natural sales ability, are a very strong communicator and writer, and have an engaging personality
- Experience in working successfully with stakeholders of various seniority
- A proven track record of exceeding recruitment metrics (time to fill, call back rate, cost to fill, etc)
- Familiarity with using HR Information Systems
12 months FTC
Flexible working, with the ability to work from home anywhere in the UK