Your new company
You will be working for an insurance firm in London.
Your new role
This role is fully remote.
You will be integral in overseeing the delivery of HR project activity with a focus on acquisitions, completion of HR due diligence processes and on boarding of the acquired businesses.
Some duties will include:
- Working with the HR Director, take a lead role managing HR part of M&A process,
- Lead on special HR/ER projects,
- Engage on a senior level with a wide range of stakeholders that will include internal/external stakeholders, to ensure the robust implementation of tools, plans and requirements specific projects targets.
- Create acquisition integration plans and work with internal HR teams to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy,
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies,
- Own the HR team's project and KPI dash boards,
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate,
- Provide support to Generalist teams as a point of escalation where required.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have a HR Generalist background with proven experience in M&A, TUPE and integration.
You will also have experience with employee engagement and HR projects.
You will have Private sector background.
Ideally you will have a Level 5 or 7 CIPD qualification but this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will come from a SME/high growth company background.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available and In return, you will receive an annual salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 depending on previous experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.