As HR Manager, you will be an integral member of the HR function and will work to deliver our HR priorities. You will supporting Managers within your area, and you will be providing advice and support on cases to the wider HR team and the business.
My client is a leading in it's field, providing consulting and technology services to over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complex case management, including case escalations, performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management, TUPE
- Generalist responsibilities across the whole employee lifecycle
- Provide stakeholder management with Business Leaders/Managers, HR Business Partners and other interfacing roles within the Account
- Contribution to business area's people agenda through projects and initiatives
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role, ability to work at pace to providing advice to HR Managers and Managers within the business
- A good understanding of strategic case management and employment law.
- Effective communication skills and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coach and support managers at all level.
- An understanding of the need to adhere to policy and procedure balanced with strategic and commercial considerations of case handling to mitigate risk to the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise, be flexible and able to react to changing priorities when managing multiple HR cases
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines.
- A focus on informal resolution and be able to demonstrate the associated skills
Up to £40,000 salary, depending on experience
Tailored benefits, including private medical insurance
12 month FTC