Ashley Kate are supporting our global client and are looking for a highly experienced HR Administrator for a temporary role in Manchester, The role will be split across both home and office working, as part of a supportive HR team. This is a temporary role for between 6 - 12 months.
If you have previous experience in a fast paced environment, within a busy HR function then we would like to hear from you!
The role will support a HR Manager and HR Advisor in day to day HR activities during a period of positive change,
* Recruitment/ on boarding/ starters& leavers process/ inductions etc
* Supporting HR meetings and note taking
* Reporting figures, managing documents, updating HR systems
* MUST have Good IT skills in particular Excel
* SAP experience ideal but not essential
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and be savy on systems, highly organised and a confident communicator.
An Immediate start is required!