Your new company
A London based transport company, with locations across the London region, are looking for an L&D professional to fulfil this NEW role, reporting into the L&D Manager.
Your new role
This is a brand new role, managing the designing and creation of training materials. This content covers a range of platforms including face to face workshops, eLearning sessions, and virtual delivery calls. Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and design a range of soft skills training materials.
- Research market trends to assess the training in place and improve the content based on current climate.
- Opportunity to deliver training workshops, working closely with the L&D Manager.
- Assist with the implementation of a new LMS
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role, with proven experience of designing content from scratch.
- Strong project, communication and creative skills.
- Ability to work with various level stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.