HYBRID HR ADVISOR JOB NORTH NOTTINGHAM
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a large, national business who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for ER and Recruitment
Your new role
- Advise managers on all employee relations issues, including Disciplinaries, Grievances, Appeals, Performance Management, all other policy, procedures, and working practices.
- Effectively challenge and coach Managers to ensure that all ER issues are managed fairly and consistently.
- Provide training on various aspects of ER were needed
- Provide face to face support to managers with potential high risk disciplinary, grievance, capability, and performance meetings.
- Assist with complex investigations and consultation processes were necessary.
- Recruitment - Management of the recruitment system and careers platform.
- Communication with hiring managers and other recruitment partners
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous work experience in an HR 'Advisory' level role
- Employee relations/ case management experience
- Experience using various HR systems and using Reporting Analytics
- Knowledge of current employment law, GDPR legislation
- Attention to detail with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, creating effective communication across all levels
- A team player who is comfortable working under pressure in a varied & busy environment
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office - 2 days home
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A range of training courses and career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.