A City based Insurance specialist now have an exciting role for a dynamic, strategically minded HRBP to join their HR Team. The business are currently transforming the way they deliver HR services to the business and this is a great time to join their evolving HR function as they look to drive commercially aligned and strategic HR support to their stakeholders.
This is a brilliant opportunity to deliver ambitious people plans, managing a transformational and change focused stakeholder groups, supporting leadership and employees across the business. This is a varied role as you will provide HR support for the fast-growing and highly profitable business, whilst also playing an active role in shaping the direction of HR.
The successful incumbent will bring with them prior experience of embedding consistent HR practices and will have a demonstrable track record of delivery within fast-paced, highly commercial and entrepreneurial environments. In addition the person will have experience of delivering beyond the day-to-day operational remit and working closely with the Head of HR and colleagues within the Centres of Expertise to deliver wider HR strategic initiatives and priorities, supporting the strategy and growth of the group.
- Working with the Head of HR as a strategic partner to the business, translating business strategy and Group vision / goals into an aligned and integrated People Plan
- Proactively partners with the business to deliver a first class people strategy aligned to attracting and retaining talent, embedding performance, supporting business growth and encouraging better business alignment and synergies at a strategic level
- To ensure the people-related planning, employee related issues, processes and initiatives are appropriately managed, in line with best practice, and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Works collaboratively with the Group HR Centres of Excellences to continuously improve the offering to the business, thinking differently and innovatively of how best to support the business to achieve their highest potential
- To establish and demonstrate strong commercial awareness and business intelligence
- enabling the HR Business Partnering function to be proactive and ahead of the curve, whilst responding in a timely and effective manner towards business changes, developments and priorities
- Leads the business through people elements of transformational change (including M&A) ensuring a consistent and robust approach for efficiency and engagement
- Collaborates across the total HR function to enable development of relevant HR initiatives, and leads delivery across all areas of HR back into the business, delivering a seamless experience for employees and managers
- Achieves close business strategic relationships through engagement with managers, holding a strong awareness of business strategy and operational plans and having a solid understanding of how the people plan/agenda complements this
- Uses data from HRIS, People Surveys and market intelligence, combined with personal influence to inform decision making and provide business insight, to make positive change
- Leads delivery of the annual compensation process and an approach to reward that ensures a robust and transparent process
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience in fast-growing and transformational organisations
- Commercially and strategically minded, with the ability to be hand-on and operational when required
- Good understanding of UK law with some previous exposure to international law
- Ability to influence and manage senior relationships
- Superb coaching and mentoring skills
- High levels of resilience, with an ability to manage difficult/challenging stakeholders
- Able to adapt in a fast paced and changing environment with ambiguity
- A self-starter who is able to proactively research issues using internal and external sources of expertise.
- Structured individual, who enjoys project work and can translate this into pragmatic business solutions.
- Able to work to deadlines. Will be flexible when required
- Ability to positively react to change and to positively influence others to adopt new ways of working