A great HRBP role for a highly successful insurance firm based in the City is now available. The HR team is currently going through positive changes and it is an exciting time to join both the team and the business. BP. This HRBP role will be looking after a client facing business group of circa 250 employees largely London but with some regional offices as well including Singapore and Dubai.
The role will focus on providing top quality HR partnership, guidance and support to this group across the HR lifecycle, helping them achieve their business goal through commercially focused solutions. In addition it will also be responsible for the management, development and guidance of a HR Advisor.
This is going to be a great role for someone who really wants to prove themselves and put their stamp on a role. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own workload effectively but also given support should you need it. The team is highly collaborative and they are looking for the new joiner to be a real team player and want to get stuck in.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and will have, or be training towards, the CIPD qualification
- Prior HRBP experience and full generalist HR exposure
- Commercially focused, strategic experience as well as hands on delivery experience
- Experience within financial services would be beneficial, particularly the insurance or banking sectors.
- Demonstrate commitment to the organisation, team and role
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Continuously seek improvement to achieve higher levels of efficiency, customer service and effectiveness
- Possess the initiative to work independently and have the confidence to take responsibility for decisions made
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to manage own portfolio of activities
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to tailor message and style appropriately to an audience. Win confidence quickly.
- Have a creative flair, demonstrate initiative and innovation
- Have a strong pedigree within the HR environment with the ability to communicate this in a commercial and pragmatic way, using simple business language