We are currently recruiting a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our global banking client on a 6 month basis with the possibility to extend. The purpose of this role is to support the effective and engaging Learning & Development processes and procedures of the company.
- Building effective business relationships
- Delivering effective processes, procedures and activities in line with learning & development strategy
- Utilising LMS databases pulling reports and digital facilitation support
- Coordinating training events and programmes
- Producing reports and presentations
- Processing invoices, contracts and agreements in a timely manner
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Providing support on various projects
- Ensuring all data is accurately inputted to run reports
- The first point of contact to queries from employees and managers
- Booking courses and workshops coordinating diaries in line with requirements
- Continually working to improve learning and development processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to problem solve providing solutions
- Previous HR/Learning & Development experience would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and administration experience
- Passion for learning and development, and people experience
Hybrid working available.