HR & Benefits Coordinator Job - Immediate start
Oakleaf are working with a growing Media company who are looking for a HR Benefits Coordinator to join the team. You will manage all benefits-related and HR administration for employees across the UK. You will partner with the wider HR team (HR business partners and Talent Acquisition), the Finance Teams across and external benefit providers. You will be the first point of contact for all benefits and HR related questions, ensuring advice is provided efficiently and in a timely manner whilst adhering to internal procedures.
This role is on an initial 3 month temp basis with the view to go longer/permanent!
HR & Benefits Coordinator Job - Immediate start Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the benefits administration process for hires, leavers and active employees of our UK offices.
- Overseeing the annual renewal of employee benefits in conjunction with the HRBPs
- Upon annual renewal of Group level benefits, liaise with the Agency Finance teams advising on rates and handle employee related communications.
- Overseeing the administration of local, Agency specific employee benefits.
- Maintain up to date employee membership lists ensuring the information captured is accurate.
- Maintain up to date Pension information for UK employees.
- Create ad-hoc benefit reports as directed by HRBP's.
- Assist with ad-hoc benefit related events at Agency level.
- Learn current processes and make recommendations on how they could be streamlined.
HR & Benefits Coordinator Job - Immediate start - Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Background in a generalist or specialist Human Resources function.
- Experience of dealing with UK employee benefits is required.
- University degree preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal, written, and customer service communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various HR tools and systems is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
If you feel that this HR & Benefits Coordinator Job - Immediate start is for you, then please apply now!