Your new company
As digital innovation, design and transformation brand are looking for an experienced HR generalist to join the core HR manager team.
Your new role
The role will support a HRBP, through people projects, initiatives and reporting on people data. Key experience includes:
- Support the HR Business Partners with their objectives and contribute to people agenda.
- Carry out regular and in-depth tracking and reporting to the business on all elements of people data.
- Engage with the organisations employee base on a constant basis, taking part in the business to fully understand business challenges.
- Helping employees navigate the wealth of resources available to them.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role with a good understanding of employment law and case management.
- Be able to prioritise and proactively manage multiple cases and small projects whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Articulate and diplomatic communicator who can engage with a wide network of stakeholders and manage their needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.