Tech Recruiter Job - EduTech Company - Permanent Job!
Do you want to join a fast growing Tech company? Would you like the opportunity to build a recruitment function? Then we have the role for you!
Oakleaf are working with a fantastic and exciting tech company who want to grow their recruitment team. They are looking for an experience Tech Recruiter to come in and help with the tech recruitment for the business, the roles would be recruiting tech-based roles across London and the surrounding areas. The role would been dealing with internal stakeholders, direct sourcing and candidate pipelining side of recruitment. They want you to have a proactive approach and have a real eye for talent. Whether you have worked in house before or are from agency looking to take that next step , then please apply.
The role is on a permanent basis! Paying between £50,000-£60,000
Tech Recruiter Job - EduTech Company - Permanent Job! - Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the recruitment lead supporting UK business to identify live vacancies and fulfilment
- Advising the business stakeholders of the best recruitment practices for their roles
- Actively sourcing and screening candidates against both live and pipeline vacancies through various methods including referrals and recruitment fairs
- Working with recruitment agencies to establish strong working relationships and source candidates
- Screening the candidate's cv against specs, conduct telephone interviews
- Conduct interviews with candidates and submitting them to the hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews and collating feedback to both candidates and hiring managers
- Managing all recruitment admin
- Offer management
- Recruitment reporting
Tech Recruiter Job - EduTech Company - Permanent Job! - Essential Skills:
- Success in recruiting senior people for the software engineering industry
- Knowledge and understanding of software delivery practices appropriate to this industry
- Understand and manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Experienced in search and selection techniques, innovative recruitment methods and using social media as a successful recruitment tool
- Able to apply good judgement in prioritising work but maintain excellent attention to detail and articulate communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills with contractors and stakeholders
- Proactive with a clear and pragmatic drive to work to a deadline, under pressure
If you feel you have the skillset for the Tech Recruiter Job - EduTech Company - Permanent Job!