Senior Pension Administrator required for a well-known Retail Brand based in London. Hybrid Working Available!
This is a permanent opportunity to provide end to end pension administration processes support and support members by delivering thoughtful service in line with operational standards.
My client is a well-known Retail Brand based in London.
As Senior Pension Administrator for this well-known Retail Brand, you will be responsible for end to end pension administration processes. You will support and coach colleagues with pension queries and concerns and support Team Managers in delivering SLAs, key metrics and maintain compliance with all legal, regulatory and internal controls requirements.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage own workload to consistently deliver agreed business targets and personal commitments.
- Support Team Manager to plan and deliver operational objectives.
- Provide coaching, development and feedback on end to end processes to colleagues.
- Administer bespoke member cases and ensure consistent Quality Assurance over processes.
- Deliver consistent and thoughtful member service in accordance with operational standards.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Identifies process enhancements and helps to deliver continuous improvement activities.
The successful Senior Pension Administrator will possess the following skills and attributes:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Relevant pension qualification form recognised pension body
- Good PC skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Relevant pension knowledge working on DB or DC pension arrangements
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Good technical knowledge of current pension legislation
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary between £26,500 - £34,500 depending on experience based in London.
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent staff discount
- Hybrid working offered