A HRBP role with national travel at least 3 days per week.
A true HRBP role partnering your business area for all aspects of HR working closely with the SLT.
A well established growing business with Head Office based out of Yorkshire and a UK wide presence across various business areas and brands.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be a HRBP for you business areas:
Working closely with the SLT in your business areas for all aspects of HR including: Employee Relations, Coaching & guiding, Analysing and identifying trends in HR metrics and putting plans in place, bring the People plan to life in your business areas, working close with your business areas in order to identy HR needs in line with business objectives.
- Have previously worked in a HRBP role in a regional or national capacity
- Able to travel UK wide at least 3 days per week with some overnight stays as and when required
- Manage and influence senior stakeholder relationships
- Complex ER casework
- Analysed KPI metrics, identifying plans and working with the business to action plans in place
- Identifying individual business needs from a HR perspective
- Bringing the People Plan to life
- * Candidates who are currently operating as a HR Advisor looking for the next step may be considered
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000k
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Various other benefits