Senior HRBP / HR Manager £85,000
Your new company
This organisation is part of a large parent company but within this entity there is 100 headcount with scope to grow by 20% in the next 2 years. They are experienced investors in Capital asset management who are based in London City.
Your new role
You will be a professional HR specialist who has an eye for detail and a passion for people. This is a Senior HR Business partner role with 1 direct report (HR Administrator). You will be solely responsible for end-to-end HR including, employee life cycle, policy, employee relations, etc.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead on people related organisational change requirements
- Strategize and implement HR Projects
- Actively influence all core initiatives, policies & processes
- Head up all employee relations cases
- Influence and develop leadership team on employee related matters (Appraisals, performance reviews, etc)
What you'll need to succeed
You will have to be a strong leader within the HR Profession and be extremely knowledge about employment policies, employment law, pay reviews etc)
- Experience within working in an SME financial services or insurance business
- Background of working in a standalone Senior HRBP/HR Manager position
- SMCR Qualification
- HR Project and delivery experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.