As a recruitment administrator you will be involved in the full candidate recruitment process from reviewing applications to arranging assessment days and interviews.
Page Personnel have partnered with one of the UK's largest airlines, who are looking for 2 recruitment administrators to join them on a full time, temporary ongoing process.
The successful recruitment administrator will be responsible for:
- Contacting candidates to arrange phone interviews and face to face interviews.
- Arranging assessment days and sending out confirmation details.
- Administering testing to candidates.
- Speaking to hiring managers to update on candidates process.
- Review CV's/applications.
- Posting job adverts.
- Producing basic reports on Excel.
The successful recruitment administrator will have:
- A strong administrative background, ideally within recruitment, but this is not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with prospective candidates and hiring managers.
- IT literate with different Microsoft packages skills.
As the roles are temporary, I am ideally looking to speak to candidates who are immediately available.
Temporary, ongoing role + £14.37 per hour + holiday pay