Morgan Philips are delighted to be supporting this leading brand to hire an HR Reporting, MI and Insights Manager who will transform their people processes and data through the implementation of a fully integrated HR system.
The role will ensure a fit for purpose solution that continues to be developed and updated as the business grows and needs change. The new system will provide core HR, payroll, time & attendance, recruitment and other talent management functionality to HR and end users via direct access.
Requirements for the suitable candidate:
· Leading HR Reporting and MI function and strategy
· Experience developing reports and dashboards within an HCM platform providing useful insights
· Knowledge of data integrity and quality management
· Worked in a delivery-focused support role
· Experience of using BI software and ideally querying databases or a data warehouse
· Highly numerate and confident manipulating and analysing large amounts of numerical data
· Proven ability to manage, lead and inspire a team
· Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels including senior leaders
· Able to establish trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
· Highly organised, detail orientated and able to prioritse effectively